* The world's most powerful smartphone with 3D.
* The high-performance smart phone lets you record, view and share 3D content without glasses.
* 4.3" WVGA display provides bright images allowing users to view 2D and 3D multimedia content.
Not bad huh? And here is what this baby looks like....
Getting one of these little charmers sent through the post would certainly cheer one up in these money saving times I would think, and money resolutions is what I would like to ask you about. You could be in with an opportunity of winning this fantastic phone, which has been offered by Tesco Mobile who are promoting their ever popular capped tariff's....
• Ensuring your monthly bill is never more than the cost of your tariff
• This is done by fixing your tariff so you can only use your inclusive minutes, texts and data
• The ability to top-up your account with a Pay as you go top-up, if you run out during the month
• The choice of Capping any contract on any phone across their whole range – a unique offer in the mobile market
What I would like to know is what your new year's money saving resolutions are, and like me how you plan on saving money in this new year. Mine would obviously have to be to just not shop!! However I have been thinking of one or two little ways we as a family can be a little more money saving, and how we can save money. It began with me popping the occasional loose coin or two in our housekeeping fund tin, and it is amazing how much seems to be in there already. We are nearly ready for the big tin opener to pop by and see exactly how much money that would have been well spent ( on tat as my husband says ) by now is in there....
You have up until midnight 20th January to share your money saving resolution/s with me and a winner of the fabulous phone shall be picked shortly afterwards. Please make sure you have a valid email address so I can contact you and unfortunately on this occasion this giveaway is only open to UK residents.
Thank you for all your entries, congratulations to Nicki who was picked out of the hat :)
Disclosure: For running this competition on behalf of Tesco Mobile, I received a shopping voucher for Tesco.